[IAUC] [AstroLib] h-factor for NAMRU-6 publications (question from Roxana.Lescano en med.navy.mil)

Erdmann, Christopher cerdmann en cfa.harvard.edu
Mie Jul 8 16:55:28 ART 2015

There is always Publish or Perish (if WOS/WOK isn't an option):
http://www.harzing.com/pop.htm

If it still works. I haven't used it for 4 or 5 years.

--
Christopher Erdmann, Head Librarian
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, John G. Wolbach Library