[IAUC] [AstroLib] LISA VII Proceedings - Open Access

Erdmann, Christopher cerdmann en cfa.harvard.edu
Vie Abr 24 12:30:18 ART 2015

Dear Andras et al,

I also want to send a big Thank You to you and the editors for all your
hard work. Thank you to the ASP for supporting the cost of making this
volume OA. But also another thank you to our organizers (for dealing with
lightning related issues no less), our sponsors and participants who all
contributed to making a great conference!

I just noticed that so much more has been captured on the site such as the
photos from the event:

https://plus.google.com/photos/117371723576009605594/albums/6026646229022365873?authkey=CNG2qqDAiNuR8wE

Thank you again,
Chris

--
Christopher Erdmann, Head Librarian
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, John G. Wolbach Library