[IAUC] [AstroLib] Fwd: Friends of LISA VII Travel Assistance Application Process Begins

Erdmann, Christopher cerdmann en cfa.harvard.edu
Mar Dic 10 12:25:49 ART 2013

All,

This is a reminder, if you need assistance to attend LISA VII, please see:
http://eventi.oacn.inaf.it/lisa7/conference/lisa-sponsorship/

Applications are due at the end of the month.

Thank you again to our sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a
sponsor, please get in touch with the Friends of LISA Committee:
Christopher Erdmann, Sally Bosken, Dianne Dietrich, Kayleigh Bohemier.

Best regards,
Chris

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erdmann, Christopher <cerdmann en cfa.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Subject: Friends of LISA VII Travel Assistance Application Process Begins
To: "PAMNET en LISTSERV.ND.EDU" <pamnet en listserv.nd.edu>, astrolib en nrao.edu

Dear all,

First, the Friends of LISA (FOL) VII Committee would like to remind
everyone in our community about the upcoming deadline for LISA VII abstract
submissions:

http://eventi.oacn.inaf.it/lisa7/conference/first-announcement/

We wish to thank all the publishers, institutions and individuals who have
offered sponsorship so far: AIP, IOP, AAS, EDP Sciences, SPIE, APS, PTFS
Europe, SAM.

http://eventi.oacn.inaf.it/lisa7/conference/lisa-sponsorship/

If you or your institution is interested in offering sponsorship, please
get in touch with members of the Committee. Among other things, this money
will assist librarians who wish to attend LISA VII but are unable to
receive full assistance from their institutions.

We are happy to make a preliminary announcement for the FOL application
process for assistance to attend LISA VII. Funding is available for
transportation, conference fees and potentially housing. Partial or full
compensation will be available, depending on each individual's
circumstance. In most cases, it is our intention to send the funds via bank
transfer. No per diem will be offered as it is covered in conference
registration.

Please fill out the following application by December 31, 2013:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rc9qH2DbNLsITXRDJOPQGHh5L2BkF8bBmPD0Dr-B5WI/viewform

The Friends of LISA VII Committee will review the applications starting in
January.

Regards,

--
Christopher Erdmann, Head Librarian
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, John G. Wolbach Library